Sunday, July 1, 2007

Update

Well its a new month with new ideas. I have started a new project with clay with Halloween in mind or just to dress up and have fun anytime of the year. I will of course post thoughs on my Etsy site as soon as I get them done.
I am also in the middle of making an amazing necklace with peyote stitch so it will take me a while to finish. Im hoping to have it done by the end of this month. Im going to work on it in between other projects and work of course. It just is time consuming and I have found if I only work on peyote stitch and thats it for along time I loose my passion for it at some point and it doesnt turn out near is good. I have great ideas on this one and cant wait until it done and you all get to view it.
Im also thinking about making some body products but need to find packaging for it first. I like to make some make ups also I have a few recipes for it and would like to dabble in it at some point. I think I will do that in the future when I find packaging first. So if anyone knows of packaging company or where to find it that would be great info. to pass along to me.
I cant wait until the 4th of July it will be a great day. Its my second favorite holiday after my Birthday.
Im looking to do some fairs hopefully this fall as well or else get ready to have a great spring and summer full of fairs next year. So if anyone in the area is looking to partner up with someone to share costs let me know.
Ok thats it for now. Have a great day and 4th if you dont hear from me before.

No comments: