Thursday, July 5, 2007

New Cards Listed

Well I have new listings on my etsy site. I have card sets of 4 listed as of today. I have more that are not finished but the finished ones are listed as of today so check them out.
Im still working on my clay projects and thoughs should be finished soon as well.
Also in the works is my peyote stitch necklace that will be awhile before that is done.
Other than that still looking for packaging for bath and body products and perfumes.
Had a great 4th of July with my family went to friends for a cookout and swimming for the day and then my son and I went to the fireworks while my boyfriend rested wasnt feeling well after a day in the sun like that. Now I have 2 days to work on projects while Im off work and then Saturday afternoon back to work. Things are going great right now.

No comments: