Sunday, July 27, 2008

Working Hard

Sorry I have neglected my blogspot lately. I felt that no one was looking at it. I had alot going on in my personal life so I kinda forgot about it for awhile. Things have changed a bit recently and Im back in action. Keep watching. Tomorrow I will be posting 2 new blogs. One will be about my piece for the Etsy Beadweavers Challenge for August the theme is ~Art Deco~. Super excited how this piece turned out. I just hope others see my vision and agree its art deco. I did some research on it but took bits and pieces from what I learned and made my own updated piece of art. The other is something I just started today. But have a vision for it and a name actually.

Im still trying to come up with a name for the Art Deco piece. Hmmmm. Anyways dont forget to check out my etsy shop for added new items after Monday July 28th, 2008. I will be adding some things tomorrow. Oh I forgot I will be blogging about my ear cuffs as well. So make sure to check thoughs out as well. Here is a sneak peak on thoughs for you all.



Make sure to check out the Etsy Beadweavers as well. They are hard at work with many items and a few are up for the August Challenge ~Art Deco~ as well. Check them out.

http://etsy-beadweavers.blogspot.com/

dont forget my etsy shop

http://euphoriamoondesigns.etsy.com

1 comment:

Kim said...

I have seen those before...but, as my cartilage is pierced, have never tried one. They sure are sweet though!